Oceanview Double With Balcony
Grand Suite with Balcony
Suit With Balcony
Mini-Suit with Balcony
Grand Suite with Balcony
Mini-Suite With Balcony
Oceanview (2 portholes)
Oceanview with Balcony
Suite with Balcony
Nine hole mini golf course
Calypso Reef and Pool
Calypso Pool & Reef
Duty Free Boutiques
Pacific Moon Dining Room
Santa Fe Dining Room
International Dining Room
|Star Princess itinerary and upcoming sailing dates|
|Aug 26 2017||Glaciers Northbound , 7 nights||from $1305|
|Sep 9 2017||Glaciers Northbound , 7 nights||from $1243|
|Sep 23 2017||Hawaiian Islands, 15 nights||from $2339|
|Oct 8 2017||Classic California, 10 nights||from $1657|
|Nov 1 2017||Pacific Coastal, 3 nights||from $517|
|Nov 4 2017||Hawaiian Islands, 15 nights||from $2329|
|Nov 19 2017||Hawaiian Islands, 15 nights||from $2329|
|Dec 4 2017||Hawaiian Islands, 15 nights||from $2205|
The Stunning Main Port of
Star Princess Cabins
Family SuiteEach suite is actually two self-contained staterooms interconnecting through a large living room which leads to an over sized private balcony. Each suite sleeps up to eight people.
Grand Suite with BalconyGrand suite is extra spacious with a large balcony and panoramic views. It includes all the premium amenities of a suite with balcony plus the following upgrades: deluxe queen mattress, spacious sitting room with fireplace, hot tub, convertible double sofa bed, large walk-in closet, personal computer and tub equipped with whirlpool jets. Approximately 730 square feet, including balcony.
Interior StateroomTwin beds that make up into a queen-size bed. Refrigerator and TV. Spacious closet. Bathroom with shower. Approximately 160 square feet.
Mini-Suite With BalconyTwin beds that make up into a queen-size bed. Separate sitting area with sofa bed and desk. Balcony. Two televisions. Refrigerator. Walk-in closet. Bath with tub and shower. Approximately 323 square feet, including balcony.
Obstructed OceanviewOceanview staterooms with partially or obstructed views are a great value. They feature a picture window providing natural light and added ambiance. You'll find them comfortable and welcoming with all the amenities of an interior stateroom.
Oceanview (2 portholes)Twin beds that make up into a queen-size bed. 2 porthole windows. Refrigerator and TV. Spacious closet. Bathroom with shower. Approximately 168 square feet.
Oceanview StateroomTwin beds that make up into a queen-size bed. Picture window (categories E-HH obstructed). Refrigerator and TV. Spacious closet. Bathroom with shower. Approximately 168 square feet.
Oceanview with BalconyTwin beds that make up into a queen-size bed. Balcony. Refrigerator and TV. Spacious closet and desk. Bathroom with shower. Approximately 214 to 257 square feet, including balcony.
- Twin beds that make up into a queen-size bed. Separate sitting area with sofa bed and desk. Balcony. Two televisions. Refrigerator with wet bar. Walk-in closet. Bathroom with tub and shower. Approximately 591 square feet, including balcony.
- Twin beds that make up into a queen-size bed. Separate sitting area with sofa bed and desk. Balcony. Two televisions. Refrigerator with wet bar. Walk-in closet. Bathroom with tub and shower. Approximately 471 to 536 square feet, including balcony.
- Twin beds that make up into a queen-size bed. Separate sitting area with sofa bed and desk. Balcony. Two televisions. Refrigerator with wet bar. Walk-in closet. Bathroom with tub and shower. Approximately 502 square feet, including balcony.
Star Princess Deck Plans
Star Princess Restaurants, Bars & Eateries
- Anytime dining is a fantastic feature on any Grand Class Princess Cruise ship. What this means is that you can dine with whom you like, when you like, and where you like in a choice of two different restaurants.
- Da Vinci Dining Room
- Michelangelo Dining Room
Want to maximize your pool time and minimize your mealtime? Get a quick and satisfying bite whenever you like at our Casual Dining eateries, or get take-out and dine by the pool.
- 24-hour dining in the Horizon Court
- Wine bar
- Lobby bar & patisserie
- Ice cream bar
- Poseidon's Pizzeria
- Trident Grill (burgers & hot dogs)
- Afternoon tea
- 24-hour room service
Specialty Dining - Balcony Dining
- If you have booked a balcony cabin, why not make the most of the experience by having dining served to you on your balcony as the sun sets on the water. Bookings for this experience are essential. Cover charge applies.
Specialty Dining - Sabatini's
- Sabatini’s (Italian restaurant) is a signature restaurant onboard selected Princess ships. It is a truly memorable dining experience that you will not forget! Bookings are essential, as the restaurant usually books out. A cover charge of US$20 per person applies.
Specialty Dining - Sterling Steakhouse
- Sterling Steakhouse at Painted Desert is a signature restaurant onboard selected Princess ships. A cover charge of US$15 per person applies.
- Traditional dining works with two different dinner sittings, named first and second dinner sitting. First dinner sitting starts at 6pm and the second dinner sitting starts at 8pm.
Star Princess Onboard Entertainment
- The Grand Casino offers a wide variety of gaming machines and table games. The casino will not be open when in port.
Calypso Reef and Pool (plus hot tubs)
- Pool area with simulated coral reef, covered by a retractable crystal dome.
Neptunes Reef & Pool (plus hot tubs)
- At the main pool, Neptune's Reef, families and friends can laugh, splash, and horse around without a care in the world.
Sports and Spa
- Sports court for paddle tennis, volleyball and basketball with space for spectator seating.
Digital Golf Simulators
- Two golf simulators let passengers try their luck "playing" world famous golf courses.
- No detail has been spared at the Lotus Spa--from the expert technicians garbed in Asian-inspired outfits to the couples mud room--making it one of the best spas on the high seas.
Nine hole putting course
- Nine hole mini golf course
Duty Free Boutiques
- Duty Free boutique that sells jewelery, watches, accessories, liquor, and tobacco.
- A lounge where Indiana Jones would feel at home, designed to evoke the wonders of the Far East and Africa. Entertainment includes cabaret acts, singers, magicians, comedians and dancing. Seats 298.
- The Princess Theatre offers two shows each evening, that change daily. The style of show can vary from a Los Vegas style show, guest entertainers, and comedians. There is always something for everyone.
Vista Show Lounge
- Memorabilia-filled cigar lounge and sports bar features satellite broadcasts of various sporting events, when available. Seats 43.
Bars and Lounges
- Boastion panoramic views form its vantag point 15 decks above the sea, Skywalkers Nightclub is the hottest spot to be after the sun goes down. Immerse yourself in the high-energy atmosphere and get into the groove while you senses are set abuzz by the state-of-the-art sound and lighting system.
- P&O memorabilia decorates the nautically-themed Wheelhouse Bar, where the attentive staff is always ready to take your order.
- This ship's activities run the age-appropriate gamut for those under 18 - from Princess Pelicans (ages 3 to 7), and Shockwaves (ages 8-12), to Remix (ages 13-17).
- Vessel: Star Princess
- Year: 2001
- Beam: 118.00ft
- Crew: 1130
- Gym: Yes
- Onboard Currency: USD
- Show Lounge: Daily Shows
- Whirlpool Spas: 8
- All Main Meals Included
- Art Auctions
- Dance Classes
- Internet Facilities
- Live Music
- Quiet Library
- Themed Party Nights
- Length: 950ft
- Bars/Lounges: 12
- Gross Tonnage: 109,000
- Kids Club: Ages 3 -17
- Passenger Capacity: 2,600
- Vessel: 4
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Anytime Dining
- Coin Operated Laundry
- Duty Free Shopping
- Guest Entertainers
- Jogging Track
- Security Safe in Cabin