P&O, the Australia division, is fun, laid back, family-friendly and affordable - a range of qualities which have made it one of Australasia's most popular cruise lines. Their fleet of five ships have been the scene for many a holiday Down Under, cruising to destinations around the South Pacific and beyond. A P&O cruise brings together entertainment, adventure, great food and a relaxed atmosphere for an unforgettable experience at sea. ... Read more
Try refining you search
- Change your departure date
- Start a new search above
- Try different filter options
- Call our cruise experts: 0800 12 21 29
P&O cruise deals
If you have P&O in mind for your next cruise, Cruise Sale Finder can help you out. On this page we've collected all the P&O cruises your heart could desire: the best sales and deals, last-minute cruises, all destinations and vessels so you can browse at your leisure and find the perfect holiday.
Meet the fleet: P&O ships
Having grown in number in recent years with new additions, the ships of P&O Australia are an impressive fleet with a presence in many ports around the region. They offer cruises from Auckland and numerous Australian cities at various times during the year. Destination options are ever expanding, with more domestic ports and some forays into Asia planned for the coming years. Here are some quick overviews of each ship - click through for more details about cabins, entertainment, deck plans and more!
- Pacific Dawn: A part of the fleet since 2008, the Pacific Dawn cruises primarily from Brisbane. She's well-equipped with all the P&O favourite features including the P&O Edge adventure park, the Salt Grill and more.
- Pacific Jewel: Debuting for P&O in 2009, this little gem sails mostly from Sydney and Melbourne. She was the first to have the Pantry food market, and also boasts the exciting P&O Edge adventure park along with a whole lot more onboard fun.
- Pacific Aria: Making her appearance in the P&O fleet in 2015 along with sister ship the Pacific Eden, this little dark-hulled beauty has the best of the modern P&O features such as The Pantry, the Open Kitchen and stylish new pool deck. She sails from Brisbane and Sydney.
- Pacific Eden: Offering the same great facilities as the Pacific Aria, the Pacific Eden joined the fleet in 2015 and cruises from a range of ports: Sydney, Melbourne, Fremantle, Brisbane, Cairns and Singapore. She's quite the traveller!
- Pacific Explorer: Joining the fleet in 2017, the Explorer is the biggest and newest member. She sails primarily from Sydney to take Aussie cruisers on classic domestic and South Pacific holidays.
Onboard with P&O
A P&O cruise offers all you need for the ideal holiday. Each ship has the cruising basics - pools, spa, gym, restaurants - as well as facilities and programs designed specially to appeal to Kiwi and Aussie cruisers. The line is known for its lively and fun-loving atmosphere, casual and relaxed vibe and plentiful options for families.
Various highlights across the line include the adrenaline-inducing P&O Edge adventure park featured on the Pacific Explorer, Pacific Dawn and Pacific Jewel, the themed cruises and itineraries based around sporting events like the Melbourne Cup and NRL Nines and the fantastic kids programs including Broad Shorts filmmaking opportunities for the older ones. The friendly crews organise fun activities for sea days and evenings - games, sports, quizzes and more. The Open Kitchen, Premium Cinema and Cellar Door, introduced as a new feature with the Pacific Aria and Pacific Eden, provide some sophisticated fun.
Of course, food is a very important aspect of any cruise, and you won't be disappointed in that regard. The Waterfront Restaurant serves fresh and delicious fare for lunch and breakfast on all ships, while the Plantation Buffet is replaced on all ships by the innovative food market-style Pantry. Fun specialty eateries across the line include Luna, serving pan-Asian cuisine, Angelo's, a hearty Italian restaurant, the Chef's Table gourmet dining experience and the beloved Salt Grill for delicious contemporary dishes designed by celebrity chef Luke Mangan.