The Best Cruise Deals From Keelung
Situated in the northeastern tip of Taiwan, Keelung is Taiwan’s second largest seaport city after Kaohsiung. It is a provincial municipality administered by Chinese. The 100-year old city is a tourist attraction and an important industrial center.
Taxis are available outside the pier entrance gates and throughout Taipei. Taxi drivers speak limited English and usually will only accept local currency. Taiwan is well-known as a shoppers heaven in the Far East.
Places of Interest:
• National Palace Museum – The world’s largest collection of Chinese art treasures
• Chiang Kai Chek’s Memorial Hall -- artifacts and exhibits featuring this late president's life
• Martyr’s Shrine – Dedicated to war heroes
• Lungshan Temple – 254-year-old temple
• Pao-An Temple –with many ornate and intricate carvings over 230 years
• Lin An Tai House – A ancient house in Taipei, built in 1783
• Presidential Office – A important symbol
Keelung enjoys a maritime climate and has frequent rain.
No cruise deals found. Please search again or change the filters.